
This is what I found on my doorstep today. The biggest, grossest millipede I have ever seen. Of course I screamed, and then I decided I was going to kill it. I grabbed some DOOM, the world's most powerful insect killer, and doused the snake sized insect. To my misfortune, it did not seem too perturbed by the intense shower of nitrates, so I resorted to plan b: pepper spray (don't laugh!). That seems to have done the trick...
In other exciting news, my mom and brother are coming to visit in April! That will be very fun! Until then, I have lots of guests coming in the next few months- a few doctors, our project grant writer and fundraiser, and others. It should make the time pass quickly! I convinced Liz and Kathleen (the other 2 Fulbrighters) to stay here in Blantyre with me for New Year's Eve, so at least we can sit around and miss home together!
Speaking of which, Happy New Year! :)
3 comments:
Awesome. Just kill it. Don't even think twice. And don't forget to proudly post it.
the best way to kill any sort of insect i find, is to use the good old....................HAMMER!!!!!
i find that this clearly demanstrates your power in the world of insects :)
you goofs...you could have caught it in a glass jar and SOLD it. Lots of people have them as pets! LOL
Post a Comment